Ali McGowan, MS, RD, LDN
Hi! I’m Ali, a Registered Dietitian with a passion for everything related to health, habits, and positive behavior change.
I know firsthand how frustrating it can be to navigate the field of nutrition. After years of trial-and-error determining what “eating well” looked like for me, I sought a second degree in nutrition so that I could understand and translate complex health topics to help others do the same.
Not only do I utilize my strong foundation in nutrition science to share the truth behind conflicting health topics, I use personalized nutrition counseling to help others implement positive behavior change that advances what we know about the impact of nutrition on total health.
I don’t believe in quick fixes, restriction, or unrealistic routines. I do believe in educating others so that they can make empowered health decisions that not only enrich their life, but that last a lifetime, too.
- Registered Dietitian (RD), Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN), Rhode Island Board of Dietetics Practice
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN), Massachusetts Board of Registration of Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Didactic Program in Dietetics, Simmons University
- Master’s of Nutrition Science: Nutrition, Interventions, Communication, and Behavior Change, Tufts University